Monday 1 June 2015

May Favourites!

I've never done one of these favourites posts before but I thought hey, might as well start. Hopefully I'll do one every month but who knows.


TOMS I've wanted a pair of these for ages and I happened to see them in a sale, so I treated myself. They're honestly the most ridiculously comfy shoes you could ever invest in. I was a bit worried as I have quite flat feet, but my feet don't ache wearing them at all. They're just so soft and all round lovely to walk in! Plus every time you buy a pair of shoes, they donate a pair to a child in need, so you can feel good about your purchases. You can find them here :)

YouTube I've been a little obsessed with YouTube recently. I just love watching vlogs! This month I've been really enjoying the Sarconnejolys. I have no clue why but they're just so cool and the children are so cute!


Whiteboard It's May which only really means one thing - exams. I seem to spend most of my day revising but I constantly panic during the evening because I feel as if I haven't done enough. Right now I feel as if I should be revising sand dunes for geography but I just feel too tired. However, when I do revise, I use a whiteboard. I'd never used one before this year but they're absolutely amazing. You can really easily organise your thoughts and test your knowledge, plus it's eco friendly - think of all those trees you're saving!

Running I really enjoy running and go with my friend Katie. We both started off pretty bad although I think we've really improved. We always run over the fields with our dogs and it's just so nice to clear your head and be outside. Also, you get a real sense of achievement once you've finished as we always try to extend our route each time, so you get to push yourself that little harder - it's the best feeling once you've finished and you know you've managed it!


Spotify I've probably spent way too much time listening to songs on here but I just love it so much. My favourite songs are definitely Bills by Lunchmoney Lewis, See You Again by Wiz Khalifa and and Cheerleader by OMI. They're just so good! My favourite artist of the month would have to be the Irish singer Orla Gartland. I found her by accident but I love her music, especially Souvenirs and The Ground. You can download Spotify for free here.

Here's the four of us all kitted out ready - it's like wearing a straight jacket!

Shooting As I recently mentioned in this post I do shooting every week. I went on a school trip down to Bisley which is the national shooting range to try shooting at distances of 300-600'. If I'm honest I was excited but also really nervous as there were only four of us and the other three I didn't know brilliantly, but it was such an amazing day out. The guns gave such a massive recoil - you feel like you've moved really far when you pull the trigger! 

Just to end this post I'll show you something that's cracked me up this month! I admit I find it funnier than it probably is, but I almost cry with laughter every time I see it!


Thanks for reading! What have been your favourite things this month? 

Lizzie 
 xxx

P.S Let me know if you'd like me to make this a monthly thing in the comments :)


10 comments:

  1. Lovely post, you should definitely do these every month! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'll try to do one monthly if I have enough ideas :)

      Delete
  2. amazing post as usual! The last photo had me in stitches too!
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you :) it's just so hilarious! If I'm ever having a bad day I'll be looking at that!

      Delete
  3. I love using a whiteboard too! I like to do the problem on there first and then copy it onto paper so it looks neater. It looks like you're doing organic chemistry. Good luck, that's a tough class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're brilliant! I'm glad I've finally found someone who loves them too. Thanks I'll need the luck, the revision is killing me slowly :O

      Delete
  4. Loveee those shoes! (: http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizzie! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! :)

    Here → http://www.lamial.com/blog/the-versatile-blogger-award

    Xoxo
    www.LamiaL.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love watching the sacconejolys :) they are awesome xx

    blogjustabubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I absolutely love reading what you guys say so please feel free to comment! I'll reply as soon as I can :) xxx